AC Repair Beverly Hills CA
Are you looking for AC repair in Beverly Hills? Pacific Appliance Repair is here to serve your indoor comfort needs. We have been repairing air conditioning systems since 2006 and it’s safe to say that we’ve seen it all. From dirty filters to frozen condenser coils to broken compressor fans, our technicians know how to quickly diagnose and repair most issues. You’re in great hands with us!
To schedule an appointment for AC repair in Beverly Hills, contact Pacific Appliance Repair today at 818-330-4552.
What are Some of the Most Common Problems that Happen to Air Conditioners?
Air conditioning units are essential here in Beverly Hills. There are nearly 300 sunny days in California every year, with temperatures in the 70s and 80s. To keep your home cool and comfortable, you need a good, reliable AC system. However, because these systems run so frequently, they also need more attention and repairs than systems in cold-weather states.
Fortunately, you don’t have to tackle your AC problems on your own. Pacific Appliance Repair has flexible scheduling and same-day appointments to ensure your indoor comfort needs are met. Here are some of the most common problems that air conditioners experience:
- Not blowing cold air. This is a concerning problem, especially on hot days when you don’t want to open your windows. Dirty air filters are a common cause of this, so make sure you replace them frequently, usually every few months. If your filter is clean, something else is going on.
- Frozen outside unit. Your AC unit can freeze up due to a number of reasons, such as insufficient airflow, low coolant levels or blower motor problems. Changing your filters can help prevent this from happening, but other times, you’ll need a trained technician to fix it.
- Refrigerant leaks. The most common cause of refrigerant leaks is metal erosion. As the acid eats away, the refrigerant eventually leaks out. Refrigerant is a hazardous substance and must be handled by a trained professional.
- Unusual noises or odors. It’s not uncommon for air conditioning units to have strange sounds or smells when they’re not working properly. Pay attention to these red flags as they will help tell you where the problem is coming from. For example, faulty electrical components produce a buzzing sound or burning smell.
- Drainage problems. The drain pipeline can become clogged with dirt, dust and algae. Even though this is common, it’s a problem if water can’t drain properly. Mold, mildew and fungus can form, and gasses can filter into your home. A professional will make sure everything is draining properly.
How Quickly Can You Provide AC Repair in Beverly Hills?
Pacific Appliance Repair has same-day appointments and flexible scheduling. We understand that air conditioning problems can prevent you from enjoying your home or business, so we don’t expect our customers to wait. Give us a call and we’ll get you scheduled right away! We’ll send out a qualified technician to your appointment who will be able to diagnose your problem.
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks, allowing us to repair most common problems on the spot. If it’s something more complex, or we need to order the parts, we’ll let you know what timeframe to expect. Rest assured that we work quickly and efficiently to serve our customers’ needs. We don’t want our customers waiting around to have their AC units fixed. With us, indoor comfort is a phone call away!
How Much Does it Cost to Have My Air Conditioner Repaired?
The cost of an AC repair in Beverly Hills varies based on how complex the repair is and the type of unit you have. Because our trucks are stocked and our technicians are experienced, we’re able to complete most repair jobs quickly, keeping our costs down. Fortunately, most repairs are affordably priced and cost far less than a new system.
Pacific Appliance Repair is a locally owned and operated business that understands our market. We’re invested in our customers because we know they’re our neighbors and friends. This is one of the reasons why we are honest and upfront about our prices. We want our customers to know what they’re paying before signing anything.
Sometimes, air conditioning units aren’t worth repairing because they’re past their prime, or the repair is too complicated for the age of the system. If this is the case for you, we’ll let you know and recommend a new system. We realize this isn’t the best news to hear, but today’s AC units are highly efficient and will help lower your utility bills, making their investment worth it!
Schedule an Appointment for Beverly Hills AC Repair
If you’re in need of AC repair in Beverly Hills, don’t hesitate to contact Pacific Appliance Repair. We have competitive rates, licensed and certified technicians and same-day appointments. From the time you place your first phone call, we will consider you a customer of ours. We’ll do everything we can to address your needs and get your home back to the comfort it deserves. Contact us today at 818-330-4552 to schedule your appointment!